[SciPy-user] Memory leak in delaunay interpolator

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:57:08 EST 2008

Would there be any interest/problem with allowing error calculations for
interpolations done with the Delaunay package?  For example if one could
send in x,y,z,zerror=myerror (that is, if it's a keyword argument, it won't
break existing code) and if zerror is defined, also return an errorbar
(calculated in quadrature) based on the neighbors/areas used in the
interpolation?  As for the patch, will/was it applied to the svn version of
scipy?

Cheers,
William