[SciPy-user] Control Systems Toolbox

Jasper Stolte jasperstolte at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:00:38 EST 2008

Wow Stef,
You're really enthousiastic here! :) Good going. How's about we get the
basic functionality up, and you help building engineering/education tools
from it?

Jeff:
467 kb of code.. Nice and complete, basic control theory seems to be all
there. I guess I'm lucky there's already basic LTI-system functionality in
SciPy's signal processing toolbox.

Ryan:
I'll browse your code tonight, and see how you implemented the basic system
block. I'd better give the structure some thought so I can extend it easily
to LQG/H2/Hinf later.

Looks like I got my work cut out for me..
Greetz,

Jasper