[SciPy-user] How to tell scipy setup that I have a INTEL fortran ATLAS/BLAS/LAPACK instead of g77

Berthold "Höllmann" berthold.hoellmann at gl-group.com
Thu Feb 21 05:27:34 EST 2008

(Message resent, i was not subscribed, so yesterdays version reached
the moderator only)

No matter what I do, I can't tell scipy to use the INTEL fortran API
conventions instead of the g77 conventions for fortran routine names
containing underscores:

hoel at pc047299:scipy-0.6.0 nm /usr/local/gltools/linux/lib/libf77blas_ifc91.so.3.8|grep atl_f77wrap_dtrsv
0000cfe0 T atl_f77wrap_dtrsv_
hoel at pc047299:scipy-0.6.0 nm build/lib.linux-i686-2.5/scipy/linsolve/_zsuperlu.so| grep atl_f77wrap_dtrsv
         U atl_f77wrap_dtrsv__

How can I set up scipy in a way that superlu tries to access
atl_f77wrap_dtrsv_ instead of atl_f77wrap_dtrsv__?

Kind regards

Berthold Höllmann
--
Germanischer Lloyd AG
CAE Development
e-mail: berthold.hoellmann at gl-group.com
Internet: http://www.gl-group.com

This e-mail and any attachment thereto may contain confidential information and/or information protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive attention of the intended addressees named above. Any access of third parties to this e-mail is unauthorised. Any use of this e-mail by unintended recipients such as total or partial copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this e-mail is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies applicable at the date of this e-mail.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its communication free of errors, interruption etc.

Germanischer Lloyd AG, 31393 AG HH, Hamburg, Vorstand: Dr. Hermann J. Klein, Dr. Joachim Segatz, Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Wolfgang Peiner