[SciPy-user] disabling fftw3 during scipy build

Barry Wark barrywark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:59:24 EST 2008

Thanks for the info. I've built a couple eggs for OS X 10.5
(Universal) from SVN trunk. Neither include fftw3.

One is statically linked to libgfortran (using setupegg.py bdist_ext
-L <path_to_copy_of_libgfortran.a>), one dynamic.

Both are available at
http://rieke-server.physiol.washington.edu/~barry/python/ (you'll have
to download them via a browser instead of easy_install -f since both
eggs are in the same folder). I would appreciate if some folks could
give them a test. If things look kosher, I'll build eggs for the
latest stable and for trunk.

Barry