[SciPy-user] New cluster package

R. Padraic Springuel R.Springuel at umit.maine.edu
Wed Feb 13 15:54:46 EST 2008

I've written a new package of cluster analysis algorithms and was
wondering how I would go about submitting them to be included in scipy
(i.e. to replace or add to the current cluster package).  The package
can be downloaded here:

http://www.umit.maine.edu/~r.springuel/FOV18-000CCFE8/cluster.zip

in case anyone is interested in looking it over.

Also, as I'm thinking about it, I used some of my personal statistics
functions in writing the above package.  Thus, in order for cluster to
be added to scipy, those statistics functions would have to be added too.

http://www.umit.maine.edu/~r.springuel/FOV18-000CCFE8/Statistics.py.zip

Some of them probably look familiar as similar functions already exist
in numpy/scipy, but I've added some unique features to them that my
cluster package takes advantage of.

Where do I go from here?
--

R. Padraic Springuel