[SciPy-user] Save column & row headers to csv file withsomething like savetxt?

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina at twdb.state.tx.us
Mon Dec 22 11:59:30 EST 2008

Will you be working on savetxt or rec2csv? If rec2csv, do you have alink to any documentation on how to use records in matplotlib. I had a look at the rec2txt and rec2csv links in the documentation but am still not entirely sure how I would convert my table to records and then save them.

- dharhas

>>> Pierre GM <pgmdevlist at gmail.com> 12/21/08 1:10 PM >>>
All,
You remmbr how I tried to improve loadtxt by incorporating some
elements of matploltib.mlab.csv2rec ? We could probably do the same
thing for rec2csv, using elements of reportlib. I'll try to work on
that in the next few weeks...

On Dec 21, 2008, at 11:14 AM, josef.pktd at gmail.com wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Timmie <timmichelsen at gmx-
> topmail.de> wrote:
>> Hello Dharhas,
>>
>>> location,max,min
>>> jdm1,6,2