[SciPy-user] scikit.timeseries plotting bugs?

Matt Knox mattknox.ca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:50:20 EST 2008

> see also ts.extras.guess_freq

I wouldn't recommend using this function as is. It is not included in the docs
right now because it isn't very robust or well tested (as opposed to the usual
reasons of laziness or lack of time :P ). I don't think it works very well.

> Also I do not know whether one can create a plot from timeseries with
> different frequencies. With reports, this wouldn't work.

Plotting series of different frequencies is not supported. Apparently this
doesn't raise an error right now, but it probably should. It is easy enough to
convert series to different frequencies that I think it makes sense to require
the user to explicitly convert the series to a common frequency before plotting
rather than try to guess what the user intended.