[SciPy-user] from scipy import *, from scipy import signal

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:11:31 EDT 2008

Thanks Matthieu.  The biggest part of my problem was that I somehow built
scipy and the scikit with an older version of numpy.  I thought I was
careful about that, but apparently not.

My other question remains: does "from scipy import *" no longer pull in
signal and integrate or is there something else wrong with my install?

Thanks,

Ryan