[SciPy-user] Usage of PyDSTool

Fabrice Silva silva at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Sat Aug 9 06:14:45 EDT 2008

Hi,
I used to deal with numerical solving of dynamical systems using ODE
integrators provided by SciPy as VODE for example.
I recently found PyDSTool which seems to be an excellent and almost
complete tool for investigating bifurcation and other stuff...
The point is that I do not even now how to begin! I do have a
description of the dynamical system as y'=f(y,t) (N-dimensional vector
y), this function being written in fortran for speed purpose and wrapped
to python using f2py.
How can I define a Model with such thing ? Is there any tutorial that
could help ? I only found the example files which are not very
explicit...

Thanks
--
Fabrice Silva