[SciPy-user] Polynomial interpolation

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Mon Apr 28 18:54:54 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 03:56:50PM -0500, Robert Kern wrote:
> If they repeat that with many x_interp with constant all_my_data, yes.
> However, there are a number of cases where they won't have many
> x_interp.

Robert, you have understood my request very well, and I think you are
right, only the function you are proposing should be added, and in
addition its docstring should document how it is equivalent to the OOP
approach, and why the OOP approach is better.

Simple solutions are only for simple problems. If you want the solution
to a more complex problem, use OOP.

My 2 cents,

Gaël