[SciPy-user] Constrained Optimization using Simulated Annealing

Xiaojian Wang wangxj.uc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:56:02 EDT 2008

The bound constraints for design variables x0,x1 ... can be done by
generating the x[i] inside upper and lower bounds easily.
(or by forcing them into bounds),  for other kinds of constraints, say
cj(x0,x2...xn) < 0.  j=1,...   I  like to use penalty
function methods to include them for SA and GA.

xiaojian