[SciPy-user] bvp

Agile Aspect agile.aspect at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 01:15:01 EDT 2008

Hi - I tried version 0.2.2 using Python 2.4.2 from the command
line and it works great!

I have a related question which may be off topic.

When I run this test script from inside Eclipse using Python/Qt4
(the same C based Python I used to test bvp from the command
line) it generates the following error

                Traceback (most recent call last):
                 File
"/home/ken/projects/workspace/cpp/bvp/src/test/ex1.py", line 24, in ?
                 solution = bvp.colnew.solve(
                AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'colnew'

Any ideas as to what might be causing this problem?

Is this permission problem? Would it be possible to use reflection
to get around it?

I've been using Eclipse/Python/Q4t for a couple of years and this
is the first time I've had this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- Ken

--
Article. VI. Clause 3 of the constitution of the United States states:

"The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of
the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers,
both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by
Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test
shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust
under the United States."