[SciPy-user] is there any plan to import BNT(bayesian network toolkit) from matlab?

Andrew Straw strawman at astraw.com
Tue Apr 8 11:17:13 EDT 2008

See http://scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/BayesNet . There are plans, the
BNT license is scipy-compatible, and there are already 5 people
interesting in developing. Speaking for myself, however, this has taken
a lower priority than I initially expected due to the ever-changing
energy landscape of a research program -- I'm simply too busy on other
stuff right now to contribute meaningfully. I suspect the situation may
be similar for the others listed.

Nonetheless, we would welcome effort in this direction.

-Andrew