[SciPy-user] TypeError: can't convert complex to float; use abs(z)

段丞博 lilyphysik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:06:45 EDT 2008

      Yes,I notice that gij returns a 2d array,if it  returns a  complex
number instead of an array,the
      result should  be right.I reexamine the function "gij",and found
the error. I should use an
      integer to specify the dimension of the new array. In
"reshape",the argument called "newshape" should
      be tuple or integer,the function will return a 1D array if an
integer is specified.