[SciPy-user] scipy.stats.lognorm

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 03:16:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

Do not worry about loc and scale. The first thing to know is that you modify
the shape of your distribution with s. Then, with loc and shape, you can
move the center and change the scale. Don't think that scale is another way
of defining the shape, it's only a way to change the scale of the
distribution.

Matthieu