[SciPy-user] nullclines for nonlinear ODEs

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:26:46 EDT 2007

PyDSTool has a basic find_nullclines function which certainly works
for the L-V model and some other planar nonlinear systems. It's
naively implemented and I put it together quickly to get some
nullclines for a particular system, so use it at your own risk. You'll
find it in the Toolbox/phaseplane.py module, along with some functions
for finding fixed points, saddle manifolds, etc.

-Rob