[SciPy-user] Caveat About integrate.odeint

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:24:24 EDT 2007

Dear Anne,
I think you are right, nevertheless I am puzzled at what is going on
with integrate.odeint.
If the problem I will post a code snippet on the list.
Cheers

Lorenzo

Do you have a small piece of demo code? This is very surprising, as
FORTRAN should never see the variable names. I can't replicate it in
spite of headache-inducing variable names:

In [17]: T = lambda t, T: T

In [18]: T0 = 1

In [19]: t = [0,1,2]

In [20]: scipy.integrate.odeint(T,T0,t)