[SciPy-user] lapack unresolved symbol question

Young, Karl karl.young at ucsf.edu
Wed Oct 17 02:46:48 EDT 2007

Thanks again David and Robert re. suggestions. I did think about a shell script to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH and run python but though functional somehow that seemed like too much intervention to me. You guys have convinced me that having /usr/lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH is weird anyway so just setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH in .cshrc will probably do for now (and didn't seem to cause any other problems when I did it that way before).