[SciPy-user] problem installing sciPy

marco turchi marco.turchi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:17:31 EDT 2007

Dear experts,
I have sent two file attached to a previous email which contain the errors
that I continue to get from the SciPy installation, but I guess they have
been blocked by the moderator.
Is there another way to send you the errors logs? The two files are quite
long so I cannot paste the content inside an email.

Thanks
Marco