[SciPy-user] Scientific Python publications

Reynaldo Baquerizo skraelings001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:58:13 EDT 2007

Andy Cheesman escribió:
> Dear people,
>
> Slightly off-topic, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a
> peer-reviewed journal article which features a scientific use of
> The reason is that I've got to give a brief ~12 mins internal talk to
> the molecular science group at the university of Bristol on a recent
> scientific paper and thought that I could use the talk as an excuse to
> advertise the wonders of python.
> Its the opportunity for some blatant self promotion.
> Cheers
>
> Andy

I found the "Computing in Science & Engineering Vol. 9, No. 2, May/June
2007" in

http://naniloa.cse.ucdavis.edu/~cmg/Group/readings/pythonissue_1of4.pdf
http://naniloa.cse.ucdavis.edu/~cmg/Group/readings/pythonissue_2of4.pdf
http://naniloa.cse.ucdavis.edu/~cmg/Group/readings/pythonissue_3of4.pdf
http://naniloa.cse.ucdavis.edu/~cmg/Group/readings/pythonissue_4of4.pdf

but it seems to be down, i can email them to you if you want.

Cheers,
Reynaldo