[SciPy-user] Illegal instruction in testsuite of revision 3378

Stefan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Sat Oct 6 21:10:15 EDT 2007

One common denominator here seems to be gcc 3.4.  Have you tried
compiling scipy with a more recent version?  I'd appreciate it if you
could.

Please add your results to

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/404

I ran the latest ndimage through valgrind, and no memory errors are
reported.

Cheers
Stéfan