[SciPy-user] problem installing sciPy

marco turchi marco.turchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:43:24 EDT 2007

Dear David,
is there a place where I can see what have been installed correctly?
I have seen some errors during the installation of you file, but it scrolls
to fast that I'm not able to read

shall I remove the numpy that I have installed before?
Shall i install scipy after you software or it does everything?
When I install numpy and scipy I need to force the installer to use not the
normal python, but the new version, how can I set it?
thanks
Marc