[SciPy-user] OS X users - Please try multiple scipy.test() runs

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Tue Oct 2 03:48:42 EDT 2007

I have ported the veclib support from scipy.linalg to
scipy.lib.blas. I cannot test it myself. So, anyone
on OSX who had problems with scipy.lib, could you
execute the following commands:

cd svn/scipy/scipy/lib/blas
python setup.py build
python tests/test_fblas.py

to see if tests pass or if there are any compiler errors?

Pearu