[SciPy-user] Introduction to Image Analysis

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:08:35 EST 2007

Dear All,
For my own personal interest, I would like to learn something about
analyzing images with Python.
The number of modules, scripts etc..."out there" can be a bit
confusing, especially if you are starting from scratch.
My purpose is to learn the ropes with some easy-going tutorial (if it
relied on scipy it would be a huge plus for me).
The interest comes from the fact that several job positions I would
like to apply for  imply dealing with satellite images (to detect
common structures, take statistics etc...).
Any suggestions?
Kind Regards

Lorenzo