[SciPy-user] Scipy + Vision = LabView ? part 2

John Hunter jdh2358 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:09:34 EST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007 2:37 PM, Stef Mientki <s.mientki at ru.nl> wrote:

>    Display_Image ( Rotate_Image ( Image_From_File ( 'demo.png' ) ) )

> So maybe not "graphical" is the magic word, but moreover "bricks"  like
> Lego uses them ;-)

I think for the most part we have the bricks: it's just that they are
scattered in many places w/o comprehensive documentation that
illustrates how to find them and put them together

  from scipy.misc import imread, imshow, imrotate
  imshow(imrotate(imread('moonlanding.jpg'), 20))

but how many know to look in scipy.misc?

JDH