[SciPy-user] Scipy + Vision = LabView ?

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:56:47 EDT 2007

> maybe 3, also one for the interpolation method ?
> I would also make the major controls (for models with not too many
> controls),
> in this case the rotation angle directly available with a small slider
> on the visual component.

Exactly.

> - what about multithreading in this model ?
> > - what about flow control ? (which is really a huge issue that is
> > lacking in ITK for instance)
> > - is there a way to create a bunch of blocks easily ?
>
> Does LabView supports these ?

I don't know, but I know that it is what I need and what we want to build
more or less in the lab I'm doing my PhD. The algorithms are very long to
run, and there is multiple calculations that can be run in parallel. This
induces multithreading, flow control (actually not very complicated once a
flow control instruction is thought as another block) and easiness of
creation (perhaps a simple xml file that would be parsed to create a
meta-class that would be then instanciated).
And something else is relevent : saving results after each block.

--
French PhD student
Website : http://miles.developpez.com/