[SciPy-user] Numerical Achievements in Scipy

Matt matt.halstead at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 2 06:54:05 EDT 2007

Fragments of code make sense in a Wiki, but not really entire modules
above some x number of lines. I think if the idea is for people to
upload packages or modules as attachments then I would suggest
creating a subversion collective with write access to contributers and
public read access and using that as the referenced repository.

cheers
Matt