[SciPy-user] Timeseries

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:21:59 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 12:57:34 Fred Jendrzejewski wrote:

Fred,
I'm aware of the warnings being raised during the installation, I'll work on
that. There's obviously something wrong with the compilation/installation of
the C part of the module. The error message you see is raised by C part.
Please contact me off list for the moment, we'll post the solution on the
board when we'll have figured it out.