[SciPy-user] collocation code for boundary value ODEs

Rob Clewley rhc28 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 30 18:24:10 EDT 2007

John,

Sorry it won't be very soon but members of my group and I are actively
working on an interface to AUTO's collocation routines that will allow
us to solve BVPs as part of PyDSTool (and in a much more user-friendly
way than the native AUTO setup). If you would like to contribute to
that work it would move it along a lot quicker, but of course that
would require you to learn and use the PyDSTool environment for your
computations!

Otherwise, to my knowledge there hasn't been any noise made about new
BVP solvers involving Scipy since the last time your question was
asked here a few months ago.

-Rob