[SciPy-user] call for speakers (bayPIGgies)

Bryan Van de Ven bryanv at enthought.com
Thu Mar 22 10:00:57 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

My name is Bryan Van de Ven and I work for Enthought.  I have actually been
meaning to contact BayPiggies about the possibility of speaking since I will be
coming out to the Bay Area later this Summer (July/August?).  I didn't imagine
talking about SciPy directly, but about some combination of Traits (auto GUI
creation, easy MVC framework), Chaco (2D interactive plotting), and maybe a
little about mlab/mayavi (3D visualization). I'd certainly show some examples
that used SciPy, though.  My schedule is flexible so if there is interest a
short talk on these topics I can certainly make my trip coincide with one of
your meetings. Please let me know!

Best Regards,

Bryan Van de Ven