[SciPy-user] BoF on 3D visualization

Karl Young Karl.Young at ucsf.edu
Thu Jul 26 13:50:21 EDT 2007

Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Gael Varoquaux and myself are planning on holding a "Pythonic 3D
>visualization" BoF at SciPy07 on Thursday evening.  We'd like to know
>if any of you would be interested in this.  If you are, please do let
>us know.  Please also let us know if you have anything in particular
>you'd like to discuss.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Cheers,

I'll definitely show; issues that come up in 3D visualization of
neuroimages are tops on my list but I'm sure any discussion will be of
interest (I'm a real novice re. 3D visualization so I'm not sure if I
contribute a whole lot of interest)

-- KY

Karl Young
Center for Imaging of Neurodegenerative Diseases, UCSF
VA Medical Center (114M)              Phone:  (415) 221-4810 x3114  lab
4150 Clement Street                   FAX:    (415) 668-2864
San Francisco, CA 94121               Email:  karl young at ucsf edu