[SciPy-user] (Mac) Close a plot window, crash IPython?

David Warde-Farley david.warde.farley at utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 13 15:15:43 EDT 2007

On 13-Jul-07, at 3:01 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:

> And if you have further issues, then Robert is right in suggesting
> that this be continued on the mpl lists so that we don't create
> unnecessary noise on the scipy ones.  It's important to keep each list
> on topic for many reasons.

Indeed, though I wasn't really sure where to start. I viewed it as a
problem with the SciPy "environment", which sort of comprise IPython/
MPL/Numpy/Scipy/etc., so I posted here. For future reference, is the
intended topic of this list only the packages that comprise the
"scipy" tarball?

Regards,

David