[SciPy-user] (Mac) Close a plot window, crash IPython?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:29:13 EDT 2007

On 7/12/07, David Warde-Farley <david.warde.farley at utoronto.ca> wrote:
> On 13-Jul-07, at 12:30 AM, David Cournapeau wrote:
>
> > A crash is never a normal behaviour :)
>
> Eh, by normal I mean "documented" I guess :)

No, not really.  We'll need a bit more info to try and figure out
what's going on:

1. Versions of IPython, Python and Matplotlib you're running.  I'm not
an OSX user, so I'm not exactly sure what the 'superpack' ships.

2. What mpl backend are you running?  And what's the version of the
underlying toolkit for python (tk, wx, pygtk, qt...)?

This should most certainly NOT be happening.

Cheers,