[SciPy-user] Scipy web site Cookbook example *will* run now

Bryce Hendrix bhendrix at enthought.com
Wed Jan 24 15:22:17 EST 2007

No, thats enough info, thanks. That version's numpy was a pre 1.0 beta,
I believe, and its starting to show its age. We won't be releasing
another monolithic install unless there is a very strong desire from a
significant number of users, so if anyone needs to update their
numpy/scipy/matplotlib/ets versions, you can simply remove them from
your site-package dir and install the eggs using setuptools. There is no
need to uninstall the whole python distribution unless you want to.

Bryce