[SciPy-user] Getting started wiki page

Stef Mientki s.mientki at ru.nl
Tue Jan 16 18:47:43 EST 2007

<http://www.nanohub.org/contributors/1/>Hi Gael,
apparently not everybody is allowed to edit the pages,
I saw yesterday the lecture of Eric Jones, Travis Oliphant,
despite the not-overwhelming image quality, I think it's real
information for newbies.
And if the lecture is too long, at least the handouts are great !!
Maybe an idea to add it to "How to learn to use scipy":
   http://www.nanohub.org/resources/?id=99.

Another interesting point for newbies, might be an overview of variable
types,
what's the difference between list and tupple ?
I have put my personal notes on my website,
maybe it's worth to include something like this
   http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pic/jalcc/help/python_vars.html

succes,
Stef Mientki