[SciPy-user] Any Books on SciPy?

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:19:54 EST 2007

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 15:03:11 Lou Pecora wrote:
> Well... yes, what took you so long?  :-)
>
> Thanks.  A very good web site.  And right there hiding
> under my nose.

If I remember my Poe correctly, that's quite often the case.

But seriously: I find the Numpy examples invaluable. However, nothing prevents
us to start reorganizing these examples in a fashion closer to Moler's
approach: short, real-life examples, along with the corresponding Numpy code.
A kind of Guide to numpy's electronic companion, that shouldn't replace the
Cookbook but complete it. We should first to agree on a basic template, and
fill it adequately. The wiki organization is ideal for that.