[SciPy-user] A NifTI-1 I/O library for Numpy wrapped through ctypes

Anne Archibald peridot.faceted at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:42:13 EST 2007

On 27/02/07, Krish Subramaniam <krish.subramaniam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Folks
>
> I am new here.
>
>  Whipped up a quick tutorial "A NifTI-1 I/O library for Numpy wrapped
> through ctypes" for beginners since I am not an advanced user myself.
> I have to thank the Numpy developers for their wonderful job. This is
> a write-up on how to get a library wrapped in ctypes and "translate"
> the data to a Numpy N-D object. First ever draft.
>
> Would it find a way into your wiki or something? so that people who
> are in the same background as mine ( scientific, wrap an existing C
> module, seriously contemplate using Scipy instead of Matlab) would
> benefit. You can find it here :
>
> http://krish.caltech.edu/niftiio.pdf

That's a handy document!

If you want, you can just register for an account on the wiki (the
usual two-minute thing) and attach it to some page (not sure what's
appropriate just now). If you wanted to take a little longer, you
could copy the text into a wiki page on its own, which would make it
more searchable.

Thanks for writing the document,
Anne M. Archibald