[SciPy-user] Mathematica Element-wise Multiplication

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Dec 21 12:07:30 EST 2007

IMHO I think that we are reaching noise level on this thread.... Erik
and Travis's option to put a warning in the doc string seems reasonable,
easy, and efficient to me. numpy.array can but is not meant to do LinA
lg matrix computation, acknowledged! That should be CAPITALIZED in
tutorials, docstrings, whathever, and that should be enough.
cheers,
Johann