[SciPy-user] Weave inline errors further insight

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 01:06:00 EST 2007

[ sorry for the previous empty repy.  Slow javascript in gmail
swallowed two clicks...]

On Dec 2, 2007 10:15 PM, Michael ODonnell <odonnems at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have posted a couple questions regarding the use of weave.inline. Because
> I have not received any feed back I thought I might provide some more clues
> to the problem that I am having.

Could I please pester you to open a ticket on the weave problems you
may be having, with *actual example code* that fails, including the
explicit (copy/paste) error messages from the code exactly as you ran
it?

This will allow us to specifically address those problems, if we can
reproduce them.

Thanks,