[SciPy-user] Convert a date string to a date object

Bill Dandreta wjdandreta at att.net
Fri Aug 17 12:09:34 EDT 2007

Thanks for the links.

mxDateTime only distributes binaries but I looked at the dateutil source and realized right away that any general datestring parsing algorithm will have to me much slower than a direct approach as Alexander's post demonstrates.

--
Bill

wjdandreta at att.net

Gentoo Linux X86_64 2.6.20-gentoo-r8

Reclaim Your Inbox with http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

All things cometh to he who waiteth as long as he who waiteth worketh like hell while he waiteth.