[SciPy-user] How to make NumPy-1.0.3 work with SciPy-0.5.2 ?

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Aug 9 00:59:13 EDT 2007

R S Ananda Murthy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can somebody tell me what patches are required to be done to make
> NumPy-1.0.3 work with SciPy-0.5.2? I am trying to build these packages
> on Zenwalk-4.6.1. I am using lapack-3.1.1 which has all the BLAS libraries.

You could take a look at the source rpm here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ashigabou/Fedora_7/src/

I backported some distutils change from numpy, and fix a trivial error
in scipy, such as they both work together. Each patch being against
pristine source, it should be easy to apply to zen walk, whatever
package system it is using (I am not familiar with this distribution).

cheers,

David