[SciPy-user] Testing BOF at scipy'07?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:14:25 EDT 2007

On 8/1/07, Karl Young <Karl.Young at ucsf.edu> wrote:

> Sounds great to me; I need to learn a lot more about developing good
> testing practices (given that it doesn't conflict with the planned 3D
> visualization BOF on Thursday evening as I've already agreed to be
> counted for that).

No worries, I also said I'd go to the Thursday viz one as well.

I wonder if we could plan on 2 bofs a night.  Titus is already signed
up as moderator for one on Thursday:

http://scipy.org/SciPy2007/BoFs

and I'd like to have him in for the testing one as well.  If we could
plan something like

      bof1             bof2

7-8   vis3d            bio
8-9   testing          astronomy

then we could have Titus available for both and those of us who said
yes to the vis3d one could also go to testing.

Else we put the other bofs on Wednesday night, at the risk of getting
less people in.  Friday is probably out, since a lot of people leave
then...

Opinions?