[SciPy-user] removing "apply" from minpack.py

dmitrey openopt at ukr.net
Wed Aug 1 07:51:14 EDT 2007

hi all,
I removed "apply" from minpack.py according to Nils Wagner ticket.
Previously "apply" was removed from optimize.py.

scipy.test(1) doesn't show any errors, but I noticed there are no any
tests for (for example) leastsq (I checked just 2 my tests related to
leastsq). Maybe, some other funcs from minpack.py need apropriate tests.

It would be fine if anyone related to leastsq or other funcs from
minpack.py will check right now, before new scipy release,  is there
anything that works incorrectly.

Regards, D.