[SciPy-user] Bad publicity, was:Re: problems with signal-functions impulse and step ...

Stef Mientki s.mientki at ru.nl
Mon Apr 16 15:39:12 EDT 2007

>>>> import scipy
>>>> print scipy.__version__
>>>>
> 0.5.3.dev2819

thanks Robert,
so the Enthought edition I use, has  Scipy 0.5.0.2033

>> the second thing the want to see is the impuls response.
>> If indeed these functions are so buggy,
>>

> They're not anymore.

That's very good to hear !
I now see there's a version 0.5.2 for win32, for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
Has 0.5.2 already signal functions ?

Now I've installed the Enthought edition,
and that one is still based on Scipy 0.5.0.2033.

Can I just install Scipy 0.5.2 (for Python 2.4 I guess),
over the existing Enthought edition ?
Will there be a new Enthought edition (soon) ?

cheers,
Stef Mientki