[SciPy-user] Pros and Cons of Python verses other array environments

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Thu Sep 28 23:29:37 EDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 11:17:23PM -0400, A. M. Archibald wrote:
> As an ex-Wikipedia addict, my first thought was to go and start
> hacking on the page. But there's no discussion page! You have to just
> go in and start mangling it and hope nobody minds (because if they do,
> all they can do is start changing it back, with acerbic comments...)

I think you should just go ahead and do it, people don't fight over the
wiki at scipy.org. If you have controversial changes to do, discuss them
on the mailing list, but elsewhere just edit the page.

Speaking of which, John, can we quote you on the wiki ? And a
question to everybody, where should we put that quote ? On a dedicated
page with a link to it from the ProConPage ?

Gaël