[SciPy-user] wiki

David Linke davidlinke at tiscali.de
Thu Oct 26 14:24:56 EDT 2006

fred wrote:
> Gael Varoquaux a écrit :
>

>>On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 08:23:24PM +0200, fred wrote:
>>

>>>1) How can I add a page ?
>>>I want to add Cookbook/MayaVi/InstallPythonStuffFromSource page.
>>>

>>Just create a link to this page from another one. Then you can click on
>>this link, and edit the blank page.
>>

> Ok, fine.
>
> I was missing the second ":" in my link.
> Sorry.

This ":" syntax is an experimental syntax in MoinMoin. I am wondering
why it is used on scipy wiki so often. The standard link to a page with
a non-wikiname is ["Wikipage"] or [Self:Wikipage Other name for page].
The : notation is a replacement for the latter. Yet another way to
create a page is to go to  http://scipy.org/FindPage and enter the name
of the new page in the field with the "Go To Page" button (and click the
bottom ;-)).

>>>2) How can I delete some png image files previously uploaded ?
>>>

>>You cannot.
>>

> I only want to upgrade some png file I have uploaded.
> Then, why is there a "delete" item beside images in info page ?

Ask someone listed on http://scipy.org/EditorsGroup to add your name to
that page.

Regards,
David