[SciPy-user] [JOB] UK Posting: senior software engineer (C++ & Python)

Bryan Cole bryan.cole at teraview.com
Wed Oct 25 05:23:07 EDT 2006

Teraview Ltd., UK is looking for a senior software engineer to lead the
development of instrumentation software for our new range of
spectrometer and imaging products. The formal job spec can be found at
http://www.teraview.com/about/vacsoftware.html .

Although the job-spec doesn't mention Python, we make extensive use of
Python/Numeric/Scipy in our development, so a candidate with these
skills would have a compelling advantage. However, experience with C++
and Windows programming is essential to maintain and extend our existing
codebase.

Anyone interested in this position should either send their CV directly
to the address given in the posting, or email me directly for more
information.

cheers,
Bryan

--
Group Leader, Technical Development Group - Teraview Ltd.
web: www.teraview.com