[SciPy-user] Shape Problem

Travis Oliphant oliphant at ee.byu.edu
Wed Oct 18 18:39:54 EDT 2006

Sam frizou wrote:

>In fact I installed numpy from "SciPy Superpack for Python 2.4 (Intel)"

It's too bad that this version of NumPy got placed in the Super-pack.  I
don't remember exactly how long the version number had a 1.1 on it  but
I think it was only a few days.   When 1.0b1 was released I bumped up
the version number of the tree and was brought to my senses a bit later
and the whole dev# scheme for the SVN tree was put in-place.

You have to look at the revision number to see where 1.1 fits in.  It
sounds like something pre 1.0b2 which would mean that it won't work with
SciPy 0.5.1.

-Travis