[SciPy-user] About alternatives to Matlab

Chris Bartley chris at edc.com.au
Tue Nov 21 00:10:00 EST 2006

Peter Wang wrote :
> Haha... we actually have this *exact* thing implemented as a demo:
> chaco2/examples/zoomed_plot/zoom_plot.py.

Peter, I've tried to get this demo (zoom_plot.py) working. I've tried:
1. The latest Enthought Tool Suite (it doesn't appear to be included).
2. downloading the file from svn.enthought. I can download the file, but
when I try to run it, it generates the error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\enthought\chaco2\examples\zoom_plot.py", line
16, in ?
    from grid_plot_factory import create_gridded_line_plot
ImportError: No module named grid_plot_factory

What am I missing?

-Chris