[SciPy-user] How to profile scipy code ?

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon May 15 04:09:34 EDT 2006

Steve Schmerler wrote:

> Try the Python profiler. (http://docs.python.org/lib/profile.html)

Well, of course, I tried that; I guessed I was not precise enough in my
email, sorry: the matlab profiler can give you a report easy to browse
(not fundamental, but this really makes things easier), and can profile
line per line (fundamental). I didn't find a way to do this with the
python profiler, so I was wondering if there is any instructions to do
that with the python profiler, or if this is simply not possible (line
per line profiling)

David